Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-add-svcb-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 11:42:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Adaptive DNS Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Binding Mapping for DNS Servers
        Author          : Benjamin Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-add-svcb-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-10-01

Abstract:
   The SVCB DNS record type expresses a bound collection of endpoint
   metadata, for use when establishing a connection to a named service.
   DNS itself can be such a service, when the server is identified by a
   domain name.  This document provides the SVCB mapping for named DNS
   servers, allowing them to indicate support for new transport
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-add-svcb-dns/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-add-svcb-dns-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/