Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-update-lease-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:23:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An EDNS0 option to negotiate Leases on DNS Updates
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-update-lease-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new EDNS0 option that can be used by DNS
   Update clients and DNS servers to include a lease lifetime in a DNS
   Update or response, allowing a server to garbage collect stale
   resource records that have been added by DNS Updates

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-update-lease/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnssd-update-lease-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/