Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 12:18:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Deployment
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) collects
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   provides a framework for IOAM deployment and provides best current
   practices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/