Subject: [newprep] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-00.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:54:46 -0700

FYI. I'll follow up with a -01 version before next Monday's deadline.
The preferred discussion venue is the [email-masked] list.

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-00.txt
Date: Mon,  1 Mar 2010 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Internationalized Addresses in XMPP
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-03-01

XMPP as defined in RFC 3920 uses stringprep in the preparation and
comparison of non-ASCII characters within JabberIDs.  This document
explores whether it makes sense to use stringprep in the document
that supersedes RFC 3920.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-00.txt