Subject: [newprep] new version of anaheim agenda

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:53:25 -0500

Hello,
  as Peter and I were asking "customers" of stringprep to present their 
current usage of Stringprep and what they think we should be doing next, 
we have come up with this new version of the agenda. However, by 
discussing the content of the presentations, we also end up with some 
interesting discussions about the current use of stringprep and what 
should be next steps. Bad these threads happened between presenters and 
chairs, while not being copied to the mailing list. Anyway, it will be I 
think very constructive discussions during the BOF.

new version of the agenda:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/newprep.txt

===============================
IETF Newprep BOF
Agenda for IETF 77, Anaheim, US

mailing list: [email-masked]

1. Administrativia, Co-chairs

2. BOF charter and goals, Saint-Andre

3. IDNAbis for a stringprep implementor, Falstrom

4. Newprep Problem statement, Blanchet
  draft-blanchet-newprep-problem-statement

5. XMPP Newprep, Hildebrand
  draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n

6. iSCSI usage of Stringprep, Black

7. SASL and LDAP use of Stringprep, Zeilenga

8. Other customers of stringprep

9. Next Steps

Marc & Peter, BOF co-chairs

-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca