Subject: [newtrk] WG Action: Conclusion of New IETF Standards Track Discussion (newtrk)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:28:45 -0500

The New IETF Standards Track Discussion (newtrk) in the General Area 
has concluded.

The IESG contact person is Harald Alvestrand.

With the publication of RFC 3774 and RFC 3844, the work of the Problem WG
is at an end, and the group is therefore closed.

On behalf of the IETF, the AD wishes to thank all who participated in the
effort, and especially the WG chairs and the document editors.

The mailing list will be closed.

.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

---

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:53:19 -0800

Um, is this five months early for an April 1 announcement?

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
.

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:18:13 +0100

This message was a secretariat error.

The newtrk WG is NOT closed. It was the PROBLEM WG that was closed, as the 
text says.

                     Harald

.