Subject: [newtrk] Re: ISD prepublication format

From: [email-masked] (scott bradner)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:52:44 -0500 (EST)

Joel asked:
> Do we expect the working group to review the ISD draft in XML?

that could be quite a pain - you have any suggestions?

Scott
.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:12:59 -0500

Reviewing ISDs in XML couldn't be anywhere near as bad as reviewing 
IETF MIBs in SMIv2! :-)

Seriously, if XML is expected to be the canonical and archival form, 
that is what should be reviewed.

Margaret

.