Subject: NFSv4 WG agenda for 47th IETF ?

From: Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:23:37 -0800 (PST)

This week I need to submit the agenda for the NFSv4 working group
meetings to be held at the 47th IETF meeting in Adelaide March 26th -
31st.  For info on the meeting, see:

	http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-47.html

We have two sessions: Monday March 26th at 7:30 for 2 hours and
Tues afternoon at 5pm for 1 hour.

Whether or not you're planning on attending, I'd appreciate some ideas
on protocol topics that should be aired at this meeting. A transcript
of the meeting will be published in the meeting proceedings
( see http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/directory.html ).

If you are coming to the meeting and would like to make a short
presentation, then let me know what you want to talk about, and
how long you need to present it.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate some suggestions as to topics we need
to discuss further at the meeting.

	Thanks
		Brent