Subject: You Can Win

From: "Ross Brook" <[email-masked]@dot.net.in>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 06:44:25 -0500

Are you interested in increasing your odds in
winning a lottery?  To find out how, reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=How_to_win
We will only respond if all of the
information below is completed.
Thanks for your time.

Name: _________________________________________

Email Address: __________________________________

Address __________________________________________

City ________________________ ST _____ ZIP __________

Phone  (_______)  ______________________Best time to call.

*****************************************************************
This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301.
PerSection 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions
to
you by the sender of this email may be stopped
at no cost to you. This message is not intended for residents in
the State of WA, CA & VA Screening of addresses has been
done to the best of our technical ability.  If you are a Washington,
Virginia, or California resident please remove yourself.
=================================================================
If you wish to be removed from future mailings,
please Reply to:mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove