Subject: Reminder about Connectathon and NFSv4 testing there.

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:12:37 -0600

As noted before, NFSv4 testing will occur at Connectathon in March '01.
Here is an additional announcement.

- Spencer -

---------

Time is running out to take advantage of the Early Bird
discount for Connectathon 2001!  The deadline for this
discount is December 31.

The 15th annual Connectathon event, an interoperability testing
event for engineers only, will be held March 1-8, 2001 in San Jose,
California. Connectathon, sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., hosts
nearly 50 companies annually in an effort to test and debug source
code which utilize a variety of technologies and protocols.

    NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
    NFS over TCP
    WebNFS
    Lock Manager
    NIS/NIS+
    Kerberos
    Automounter
    IPv6
    IPsec
    NDMP
    Mobile IPv4
    Mobile IPv6
    Diameter
    Gigabit Ethernet
    SCTP

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In
addition, there will be seminars with speakers addressing various
topics.

The registration deadline is February 7, 2001.  An Early Bird
Discount on booth fees is available to those who register and pay by
December 31, 2000.  For registration information, please see our web
site at http://www.connectathon.org.  Registration is accepted on a
first come basis.  We encourage you to register early but fees are
non-refundable.  Connectathon 2000 was sold out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at [email-masked] or (408) 358-9598.

We look forward to seeing you at the 15th annual Connectathon event!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager