Subject: ADV:CREDIT CARD PROCESSING

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:17:35

*********************************************************
To be removed from from further mailings respond to 
this message with "remove" in the subject line.
*********************************************************

Dear Friend,

Discover how you can accept credit cards directly
from your website, telephone or fax for your products 
and services and never need to purchase or lease
expensive credit card equipment or pay a large monthly 
fee for online ordering capabilities or real time processing
transactions.

**Brand New** Merchant Credit Card acceptance program 
allows you to apply online and receive an instant 
live credit card processing account in 60 seconds. No need
to fill out applications and go through a lengthy approval
process. Your account is live and your website can start taking
orders immediately. We approve 99% of all applicants. If you are
interested in an easy way to accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and 
Discover any TIME,any WHERE through phone, fax or internet without 
the need to purchase or lease expensive credit card equipment,
this brand new program is for you!

All credit card funds are transferred into the checking
account of your choice within 2 business days. 

Before you spend any money on a credit card merchant 
program LOOK at this new program! 

We have a 99.9%  approval rate for most business types 
regardless of past credit history!

If you have an interest in learning more about a Merchant Account 
for yourself or your business please email your Name, PHONE NUMBER (Don't forget your area code) and best time to call to:

mailto:[email-masked]
 
A representative will return your call within 24hrs.

Or feel free to call us on our 24 hour voicemail at:

1-800-288-7363

This offer only applies to U.S. Residents only and some Canadians
with valid U.S. Social Security #'s.

IBS/PBS a registered
agent for CSPI
7657 Winnetka Ave
Canoga Park Ca. 91306