Subject: Re HGH(Human Growth Hormone): The Ultimate Anti-Ager!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 01 14:56:05 EST

Re HGH (Human Growth Hormone):
"It Is The Ultimate Anti-Ager!"
"It Is The Age Reversal Miracle Of The 21st Century!"
"It Is The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!"
"It Is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
"It Is The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
"It Is Like Metabolic Liposuction Vacuuming Off Excess Body Fat!"
"Maybe The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"

These are statements from physician researchers - as they try to find
appropriate words to describe some of the amazing health benefits they
have noted and documented in their research work with this incredible
substance!

"The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy, The Ultimate Anti-Ager And
The Age Reversal Miracle Of the 21st Century!"
HGH affects nearly every cell in our bodies, rejuvenating the skin and
bones, regenerating the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys, bringing
organ and tissue function back to youthful levels!

"Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
HGH smoothes out facial wrinkles, it restores the elasticity,
thickness and contours of youthful skin, and it reverses the loss of
extracellular water that makes old people look like dried up prunes!

"The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) may turn out to be the "magic pill" for fat
loss, we have all been waiting for. Inside the body, HGH is like a
Metabolic Liposuction equipment, vacuuming off excess fat from under the 
belly, waist, hips, thighs etc.! It revs up metabolism to youthful
levels, and resculptors the body by selectively reducing the fat in the waist, 
abdomen, hips and thighs, while at the same time increasing muscle mass!

"The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"
HGH may be the most powerful aphrodisiac ever discovered, reviving
flagging sexuality and potency in older men!

And the list/the story just goes on and on!

Prior to now, this miracle hormone was only available by injections
through licensed physician practitioners. It was also very expensive -
costing anywhere from $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 per month! But now, these
near miraculous HGH effects and more can be safely enjoyed by every
adult, especially if you are over 35 to 40 years of age or more, because
our company has come out with a product that contains potent HGH releasers, 
precursors and secretagogues! Inside the body, these cause the release
of the actual/natural HGH which has the same above
mentioned health benefits and more. Our nutrient based HGH
precursor/releaser product is 100% Safe! Works with your body. It is
a liquid, taken orally, and it is now available to the general
public, without prescription, and at a very affordable price!

SPECIFIC HEALTH BENEFITS OF HGH:

HGH has been shown by researchers to have the following specific health 
benefits  when regularly used over a period of at least 6 months:

~ 14.4% Loss of excess fat on average, after 6 months,
  without dieting or exercise!
~ 8.8% Average Increase in Muscle Mass after 6 months without
  exercise!
~ Eliminate Cellulite!
~ Higher Energy Level
~ Younger, Tighter, Thicker skin
~ Wrinkle Removal
~ Hair Regrowth
~ Improved Cholesterol Profile, with higher HDL (good)
  cholesterol, and lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
~ Stronger Bones and Increase in Bone Density
~ Lowered Blood pressure
~ Greater Cardiac Output
~ Superior Immune Function
~ Re-Growth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, and
  other organs that shrink with age.
~ Faster Wound Healing
~ Increased Memory Retention
~ Sharper Vision
~ Mood Elevation
~ Improved Sleep
~ Enhanced Sexual performance!

TESTIMONIALS:
Dear EB,
This letter is to inform you of how beneficial your HGH precursor liquid 
product has been to me. I am 38 years old and have Fibromyalgia AND
Multiple Sclerosis! And of course with Fibro comes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome!!
Two years ago I had neck surgery to replace three Herniated disc and
remove some terrible bone spurs that were cutting into my spine. I now have a
plate with six screws in it from C4 thru C7, a very good part of my neck.
Well, right after the surgery I started to go down hill very quickly.
First came the numerous test for the Fibro and then all the MRI's for the MS.
And meanwhile I was trying everything under the sun to combat this quick 
deteriation of my whole system. I went from being a Fulltime Realtor to
not being able to get out of bed in the mornings without help! I tried
several products offered thru MLM and different companies online. But nothing
can compare to this product you have developed!
I feel my whole system is alive again and I now workout and exercise
every week. I can actually do the physical therapy my doctor has wanted me to
do for some time now!!! The depression has eased up which is amazing 
considering my situation. And I can once again keep up with my two young 
boys and all their activities! I thank you from the bottom of my heart
for this product as it has given me my Life Back!! I want to tell the world
how wonderful your product can be for them also!
Take Care,  Your Customer For Life, J. L, Sandy, Utah

Martial Arts Master endorses HGH Precursor Liquid Product!
Being a professional athlete and training all my life I have tried about 
every supplement on the market over the years to stay in shape, lose
those 
last few pounds and cut my body fat to lean muscle mass percentage
ration. I spend countless hours every week in the gym lifting weights, cardio 
kickboxing and teaching martial arts classes with little change. But 
recently I discovered this nutrient based HGH precursor liquid product. 
After 6 weeks, I can honestly say that I've never taken any supplement
that trimmed my body fat and increased my muscle mass and exercise endurance,
as fast and effective as this product. My energy level has increased 
tremendously, not to mention my social and sex life.
I just turned 50 years old and my friends and business associates are 
astonished at the sudden difference in my appearance, my physique and my 
physical skills. I feel like I'm 25 again. I have had a ton of
compliments and must say I owe it to this product. I highly recommend the product.~
D.L, 7th Degree Black Belt, West Virginia – USA

" I have been on the product for about three months and I love it. I
feel so young and I am so full of energy.  ~R.W.: Alabama

"I have been taking your HGH precursor liquid product for 4 months and
the results are astounding. I have lost 12 pounds of fat without dieting,
have much more energy for my daily workout, which I am also getting better 
results from, my hair is starting to go back to its original color, and
not to offend anyone, but my sex life has gone through the roof! I will
never be without a bottle of this product! " ~ J.R.: Texas.

" I have been on the product for a little over nine months. I have
noticed a lot of positive health benefits. First, I have lost a stubborn ten
pounds, that just would not go away for years no matter what I did. The
cellulite puckers on my upper thighs are almost totally gone! My vision is much 
clearer. I am sleeping like a baby, and I wake up very rested. I have a
lot more energy, and don't feel as hungry as I used to feel. My hair is
thicker and has taken on an added bounce and youthful glow. People keep
commenting on how young I look and how I seem to be looking younger and
younger with each passing day. My libido is so much improved, and my husband
loves it. I could go on and on. But suffice it to say that I will never be without a 
bottle of this incredible product!" ~ C.A Florida.

"I have been taking your product for six months. I am 70 years old and
never can I remember feeling this good. I have more energy than I can use in a 
day. Your product is wonderful and has sure been a blessing to me". ~
A.W. 
Kirbyville, Texas.

“I am 69 years old and for the past 20 years, I have been on Blood
Pressure medicines non-stop. After just about four months of using your product,
my doctor took me off my blood pressure medicines. It has now been nine
months since I first started using the product, I am still totally off my Blood 
Pressure medicines, and I have lost a total of 45 pounds and dropped
three pant sizes, but most importantly I feel like I am 30 years old!! ~ P.W.

Bartlesville, Oklahoma

Weight Loss Alert!
PS: PLEASE NOTE: Though lots of people using our HGH precursor liquid 
product have reported losing weight and losing cellulite, (sometimes
even within their first week or first month of use), our HGH precursor liquid 
product is not being marketed as a Weight Loss or Cellulite Loss aid. It
is primarily an anti-aging dietary supplement. Fat and Cellulite loss are
only one of the product’s long-term anti-aging health benefits. The product
is great at rejuvenating the body and causing fat & cellulite loss in the 
process. Notice that the name is not Slim-Instant! Please do not
purchase this product if you are only looking to use it as a weight loss aid, and 
especially if you want to lose that weight in a big hurry! Thank You!

YOU MAYBE WONDERING: WHAT ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS?
If you are using nutrient-based growth hormone releasers (note: this is
what 
our product is), at the suggested doses, you should not encounter
any adverse side effects. However, even the most innocuos substance,
such as wheat or nuts can cause a dangerous reaction in a
vulnerable individual. And anything strong enough to produce a desired 
effect has the potential for producing an undesirable one.
For this reason, the physician formulator of our  product recommends
that you work with your physician, while you are taking our nutrient-based
HGH precursor/releaser product or  indeed any other nutrient-based anti-aging 
product.

What Does It Cost?
A lot less than $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 which as mentioned above is the
range of what you would normally pay to get HGH injections through a licensed 
physician, for a month. No, save yourself a bundle! Especially if you
order now, before July 31, 2001 - which is the date when our current DISCOUNT 
SPECIAL expires!

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR DISCOUNT SPECIAL! BUT HURRY! IT'S FOR A 
LIMITED TIME  ONLY! ONLY UNTIL July 31, 2001.

Product Pricing:
Our nutrient based HGH precursor liquid product normally retails for
$79.99 per 16 fluid oz. bottle, which is the same as a full month's supply.
But if you order before July 31, 2001, we will take a whopping $20.00
off the price per bottle, and slice the price down for you to just $59.99
per bottle! But you must hurry and order NOW!
Before July 31, 2001 when this DISCOUNT SPECIAL will expire.
Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151.

WAIT! THERE IS MORE SAVINGS AVAILABLE!
Order three to five bottles and SAVE BIG on shipping & handling costs.
For US bound shipments ONLY, Shipping & Handling is $9.95 per bottle.
If you order a minimum of three bottles, your shipping & handling costs
to a US destination, will remain the same - $9.95!

BUT WAIT! THERE IS EVEN MORE SAVINGS!
Order a SIX Month’s SUPPLY (SIX BOTTLES), and you will save even more 
You will save $30.00 per bottle. Your cost will be ONLY $49.99 per bottle!
Plus you will still pay ONLY $9.95  nothing more for Shipping & Handling.

NOW, THAT'S A LOT OF SAVINGS!
This means you can now order even up to a case of 24 bottles and your
S&H is still the same - $9.95!
You can even order two cases, three, five, even ten or more cases, and
your S&H costs will still be the same - $9.95!
Listen, if I were you, I will load up now and SAVE BIG!

PS: You must quote the product ad code: HGH/0108151, to receive these  
reduced prices. If no product ad code is given when an order is
placed, you will be charged the regular retail price of $79.99 per
bottle.

Remember! You Must Place Your Order Before July 31, 2001 in order to get
the 
benefit of this discount special! NO EXCEPTIONS!
And you must Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151.

To order by phone, call our 24Hour Order Placement Line @:918-748-1977.

Note: If you leave your email address when you place your order, we will 
send you an email confirmation of your order.

Shipping & Handling :
For US bound shipments ONLY S&H is $9.95 per bottle. If you purchase a 
minimum of three bottles, three month's supply, you will SAVE on
S&H costs. Your S&H will be the same: $9.95. So make sure you take
advantage of this by ordering at least three bottles.

For Canadian and other International orders S&H will be calculated based
on Fedex rate for your particular city and country.
If you give us your email address when you place your order, we will
send you an email to let you know exactly how much your S&H will be
before your  credit card is charged.

You may also send us your order by fax to: 208-246-1506

DON'T DELAY! TO AVOID DISAPPOINMENT, PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and the Discover Card.
Credit Card Orders and Check Orders may also be placed via Fax.

ORDER TODAY! And Start TODAY to DE-AGE YOURSELF AND REVERSE YOUR
AGE CLOCK!

To order by phone:
Simply Call our 24 Hour Voice Mail & Order Line @ 918-748-1977.
Remember to Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151.

When you call, be ready to leave on the order line, the following twelve 
pieces of information. Please speak slowly and clearly, spelling out any 
unusual names. You have a full three minutes to give your information.

1. Your Name
2. Your Shipping address
3. Your Telephone Number  (Very important - in case we need to call
   you back to verify your order).
4. Your email address if you want us to send you an email confirmation
of your order.
5. The Name of the Product You Want, which in this case
   is our nutrient based HGH precursor Liquid supplement.
6. The Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151.
7. The Quantity or the number of bottles/cases you want.
8. Your Credit Card Type
9. Your Credit Card Number
10. Your Credit Card Expiration Date
11.The Name as it appears on Your Credit Card
12. The billing address on your credit card if it is different from
above shipping address.
13.Your signature: If you are ordering by fax or postal mail.

To place your order by fax, provide the above thirteen pieces of
information 
on a plain sheet of paper and fax it to our 24 hour dedicated fax line
@: 208-246-1506
Remember to Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151.

Final Recap:
To order by phone, call our 24Hour Order Taking Line @: 918-748-1977.
Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151.

To order by fax, LEGIBLY provide the above thirteen pieces of
information on 
a plain sheet of paper and fax it to our 24 hour dedicated fax line @: 
208-246-1506
Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151.

To get the discounted price of $59.99 per bottle and to save on Shipping
& Handling for minimum of 3 to 5 bottles, or $49.99 per bottle for minimum
of six or more bottles, you must quote Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151

SAVE MORE BY ORDERING THREE OR MORE BOTTLES! You pay only $9.95 for
S&H for orders of three or more bottles.

To order by mail, send check or money order (international money order
for overseas customers), to:

       EB Enterprises
      10021 South Yale Avenue,
      Suite # 107-106
      Tulsa, Oklahoma
       OK 74137-6709
       USA

Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/0108151.
Make checks or money order payable to: EB Enterprises.

Please note, checks will await clearance of funds before product
shipment. This customarily takes 10 to 14 days in the US, and up to six
weeks for Overseas based cashier's checks or money orders!

Thank You for your time.
End of Product Message.

PS:
A very lucrative income opportunity associated with this product will be 
officially launched by the parent company VERY SOON. If you are
interested, reserve for yourself a top spot NOW with the parent company - where you
will be directly sponsored by the parent company.
Briefly, the income plan will be as follows: The distributor member
price of the product will be $59.99 per bottle. A FastPay bonus of $20.00 per
bottle will be paid on all first time/initial orders. A residual income of
$10.00 per bottle on the first level and $2.00 per bottle on levels two to six
will be paid on all other subsequent orders.
Think about it. With only ten product purchasing referrals, who also
want to make money with the product, you set yourself up for a potential income
of lots and lots of money per month, all happening while you are helping 
yourself and other people feel good about themselves and look young
again.So reserve your top spot NOW, and start getting your people lined up
ready for an explosive start once the income program is officially launched!
It will be a very easy business to build because everybody wants to turn
back their age clock and remain forever young!
If you are interested, send your name and email address by fax or leave
it on the order line when you call to place your order and we will send you 
further information with your order.
Have a Great Day!

***********************************************************
Since you have received this message you have either responded
to one of our offers in the past or your address has been 
registered with us. If you wish to be removed please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
************************************************************