Subject: A:\NEW SUBJECT LINES.txt AWCEOWC

From: A:\[email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 08:39:57 -2000

For FREE ACCESS TO THE BEST X. X.  X. HARDCORE WEBSITE

CLICK ON THE LINK

http://209.132.208.47/freexxxvippass/enter.html
http://209.132.208.47/freexxxvippass/enter.html
http://209.132.208.47/freexxxvippass/enter.html

AND I'LL SEE YOU INSIDE ME BABY

F>R>E>E VIP PASS

Teenies Teenies everywhere!!!!!   FREE FREE FREE

WARNING:  This site contains explicit sexual material. 
          You must be 18 or older to proceed. 

Do not reply to this e-mail message

To be taken off this list please go to the link below and enter your e-mail address.
"Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter 
cannot be considered Spam as long as the sender includes contact 
information and a method of removal."
WE HONOR ALL REMOVES. PLEASE SUBMIT ONE EMAIL AT A TIME OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE REMOVED. PROFANITY SERVES NO PURPOSE.

Please allow for 24-72 hours to be removed from this list.

http://209.205.119.14/index.html