Subject: New for 2002 #189B

From: Nelson Miuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:07:36 -0500

Dear Professional,

Upon receipt of the following information, your business information can
be listed among thousands of highly successful executives and
professionals who would also like a fast and easy way to communicate
with their peers.

There are a variety of business publications that will list your
information for free. The information you provide below will help in
finding a registry, directory or trade publication that would be best
suited for your personal business expertise.

In many cases your acceptance into one or more of these publications can
be considered recognition for your accomplishments throughout your
business career.

For the traditional book publications it is important to provide the
company's SIC code (Standard Industry Classification code). Some of the
registries list the companies by SIC codes to make it easier to find the
type of business you would be looking for.

If you would like to be published in an on-line registry, you would want
to submit several "key words" that would enhance the search capabilities
for your organization. The more "key words" your listing contains the
easier your information can be accessed by the individuals that are
looking for your type of business or expertise.

Best wishes on your continued success.

NAME:	 	 
COMPANY:	 	 
TITLE:	 	 
STREET ADDRESS:	 	 
CITY/TOWN:	 	 
BUSINESS PHONE:	 	 
BUSINESS FAX:	 	 
WEBSITE/URL:	 	 
EMAIL:	 	 
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES:	  1 to 25 26 to 50 51 to 100 101 to 1000 over
1000 	 
YEARS IN BUSINESS:	 	 
SIC CODE:	 	 
TYPE OF INDUSTRY:	 	 
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES/ EXPERTISE:	 	 
PRODUCTS/SERVICES:	 	 
TELL US ABOUT YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS:	 	 

 List Removal/OPT-OUT Option 
 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove> Click Here