Subject: SEX CONNECTION (FREE) 11118

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:44:38 -2000

DOES NOT COST A THING TO SEE YOUR FAVORITE  SITES
GET INSTANT ACCESS WITHOUT PAYING A THING

COME SEE YOUNG TEEN SLUTS GET HARDCORE AND NASTY
http://65.119.83.82/freejoins/lnt1.html

HERE ARE YOUR FAVORITE CELEBS GETTING BENT OVER AND SLAMMED
http://65.119.83.82/freejoins/celeb1.html

HOT ATHLETIC BABES SPORT FxxxxxG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://65.119.83.82/freejoins/hcs1.html

Cum see these WOMEN PLAY at the ZOO
http://65.119.83.82/freejoins/lz1.html

ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY AT ALL

This site contains things Mormens and Bible thumpers dont want to see. If you are not old enough and you mommy and daddy are not around close this immediately so you dont get spanked!!!!!! 

Do not reply to this e-mail message

To be taken off this list please go to the link below and enter your e-mail address.
"Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter 
cannot be considered Spam as long as the sender includes contact 
information and a method of removal."
WE HONOR ALL REQUESTS . PLEASE SUBMIT ONE EMAIL AT A TIME OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE REMOVED. PROFANITY SERVES NO PURPOSE.

Please allow up to five days to be taken of  this list.

http://65.119.83.82/remove.html