Subject: We Want Bounced Checks #6F0C

From: "Ken R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 10:21:17 -0500

We want to collect all your bounced checks from 2001 !!!!!! and we 
will pay you 100% of the face value ! and best of all we will do 
it for  FREE !! 

* NO SETUP FEE ! 
* NO APP FEE ! 
* NO ANNNUAL FEE ! 
* NO TRANSACTIION FEE ! 
* NO DISCOUNT RATE  ! 
* NO MONTHLY MINIMUMS ! 
* NO STATEMENT FEE ! 
* NO EQUIPMENT TO BUY ! 
* NO CONTRACTS ! 
* NO LEASES ! 

Quick Check recovery service will never cost your company a penny ! 
However we do collect up to 90% of the checks we go after !!!! 
Call now for a free information package on QUICK CHECK !!!! 
401-421-8159 Ken Rebello 

***********************************************************
If your wish to be removed from this list please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
***********************************************************