Subject: NFSv4 at the Univ. of Michigan

From: "Sameer Dubey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:02:05 +0530

Has anyone installed the patch yet? I am not able to compile the
Linux-2.4.4 kernel with/without patch. Is anyone else experiencing
similar problems?

Thank You

Sameer Dubey

---

From: Bill Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:25:06 -0600

Sameer Dubey wrote:

> Has anyone installed the patch yet? I am not able to compile the Linux-2.4.4
> kernel with/without patch. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
 
Yes, I have.  I downloaded the 2.4.4 source, applied the patch, built the
kernel on a RedHat 7.1 system and did some testing.  I haven't tested
the client, but the server seems to work ok. 

--
Bill Baker              Sun Microsystems
5300B Riata Park Ct.    Austin, TX 78727
512-401-1081  x64081  [email-masked]