Subject: post restrictions

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:55:14 -0600

The nfsv4-wg alias config has been changed to restrict posts to those
who are subscribed.

As Brent mentioned, if you have trouble in sending to
[email-masked], please send mail to either myself or
Brent.

-- 
Spencer

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:10:31 -0500

> The nfsv4-wg alias config has been changed to restrict posts to those

	Thanks very much.  It is much appreciated.

	However, if you could configure the list software to NOT add
the "Reply-to: [email-masked]" header, that would
be great.  Adding that header makes it VERY hard for many
mail readers to send an offlist private reply to a posting
-- that loss is very unfortunate.  This note started as a
private reply, which is how I discovered the Reply-to: header.

Cheers,

Ran