Subject: [nfsv4] latest pNFS ops spec

From: Dean Hildebrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:57:54 -0500 (EST)

Garth,
Since people seem to be quoting from different versions of the spec, can
you post what you have right now to get all of us on the same page.

Dean

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Garth Goodson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:22:49 -0800

The latest copy is on the ietf website.  The only differences are those 
that have been posted to this working group which I have also submitted 
to Spencer as he is controlling the document.  Only Spencer has the 
newest copy, so I would prefer waiting for him to distribute those 
changes.  People here can only be quoting what was submitted to the ietf:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-00.txt

-Garth