Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 - minor version document review (conference calls to start)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:05:49 -0600

As you will have noted by now, the NFSv4.1 I-D has been updated
to include the pNFS framework and files access model.

So the main components are in place in the I-D and are ready for review.

As always, issues should be discussed and resolved via the wg alias.

In addition, I will be hosting a series of weekly conference calls
to start the first week of January.  The intent of the conference
calls is to offer a mechanism to resolve discussion/issues more
effectively.  These discussions will be summarize and posted to the
WG alias to document and finalize any issue resolutions that are 
proposed during the calls.

For obvious reasons, I will not be publishing the conference call
numbers directly to the WG alias but instead will ask for those
planning on attending to send email to me directly to receive
the dialin information.

The first conference call will be 1 hour in duration on 
	January 5th, Thursday, at 1pm PT, 3pm CT, 4pm ET.

Thanks,
Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4