Subject: [nfsv4] minor ACL language revisions

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:45:45 -0400

By the way, while going through the ACL language in the new minor
version spec I couldn't resist fixing typos and stuff.  What's the
easiest way to get those kinds of changes to you?

For now I just stuck an ordered bunch of patches (which apply to the
version 02 text file) in

http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/bfields/acl-patches-06-04-27/

A few things are more substantitive, but it's mainly minor cleanup.

--b.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:01:11 -0500

> A few things are more substantitive, but it's mainly minor cleanup.

The patches are fine this time around.  I will be posting the raw xml
files in the future so diffs against those will be the mode going forward.

Would you mind opening an issue, providing the pointer, and assigning
it to me?  That way I won't lose it.

Spencer

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:05:39 -0400

> files in the future so diffs against those will be the mode going forward.

Sounds good.  I can renegerate the patches against the xml files if they
prove too annoying otherwise.

> it to me?  That way I won't lose it.

Sure; done:

http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue48

--b.