Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4 Bakeathon in September at CITI

From: "William A.(Andy) Adamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:41:19 -0400

Mark your calanders! - CITI will host an NFSv4 bakeathon September 11 - 15, 
2006. For those of you who have not attended a CITI NFSv4 bakeathon, see last 
years web page

http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/citi_bakeathon/12th_nfsv4_bakeathon.ht
ml

for details on location, network, kerberos + ldap services, test suites, etc.
We will post a reminder and a registration web page in June or so.

We are announcing this hosting at this early date because we would like to 
find testing partners for specific features beyond the basic interoperability 
testing that we usually do.

Here is a list of what I think the Linux implementation will be ready to test. 
Any testing partners will be appreciated!

NFSv4.0
	referrals
	spkm3/LIPKEY

NFSv4.1 prototypes:
	directory delegations
	sessions
	pNFS client against Linux/GPFS file layout,  NetApp file layout, pVFS2 
layout, and an EMC block layout.

-->Andy

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4