Subject: [nfsv4] Bakeathon.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:15:14 -0600

Everyone, 
Any update on the latest bakeathon? Have we agreed on a specific date and 
time.

Kind Regards,

David F. Gutierrez
JP Morgan Unix Engineering 

-----------------------------------------
This transmission may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
use of the information contained herein (including any reliance
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Lisa Week <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:34:13 -0700

Hi David,

In tallying up the responses, it looks like the following date is the 
winner:
June 11-15, 2007

We will move forward with that date for the NFSv4.1 Bakeathon.  I will 
send out more information on this shortly.

Thanks,
Lisa

[email-masked] wrote:
>
> Everyone,
> Any update on the latest bakeathon? Have we agreed on a specific date 
> and time.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> David F. Gutierrez
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>