Subject: [nfsv4] changes for WG Last Call done

From: "Mike Eisler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:20:48 -0700 (PDT)

All the comments reported during last call (except for the layout stateid
and current stateid stuff which Spencer will provide edits for) and
the resulting changes are ready to be checked in.

  http://eisler.com/nfsv4-wg/2008-03-13-last-call.html

has the diffs.

The changes were associated with these email threads:

[nfsv4] NFSv4.1 wordsmithing: repeated words
[nfsv4] cb_sequence referring calls list usage
[nfsv4] 10.2.1: Delegation Recovery (nit)
[nfsv4] 12.5.4.2. LAYOUTCOMMIT and size
[nfsv4] 5.11.2 and 5.11.3 (nit-zer)
[nfsv4] 8.2.1 stateid types (nit-a-loo)
[nfsv4] CLAIM_DELEGATE_CUR opens and the grace period
[nfsv4] Clarification and typo in draft-21 WANT_DELEGATION
[nfsv4] Inconsistency in Section ``ACE Access Mask'' (6.2.1.3.
[nfsv4] NIT: 12.5.4.1. LAYOUTCOMMIT and change/time_modify
[nfsv4] Typo in Section ``Access Control Attributes'' (6.)

These will show up in draft-22 unless objections are raised.

        -mre

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "Mike Eisler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have had no comments on this.

I am checking it in now.