Subject: [nfsv4] 5.11.2 and 5.11.3 (nit-zer)

From: Robert Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:54:32 -0600

Both sections start with "When a client has layouts for a file system,".

I'd like to suggest we alter that slightly to..

"5.11.2 Attribute 66: layout_alignment

When a client holds layouts on files for a file system, the  
layout_alignment attribute indicates the preferred alignment for I/O.  
Where possible,.."

and

"5.11.3 Attribute 65: layout_blksize

When a client holds layouts on files for a file system, the  
layout_blksize attribute indicates the preferred block size for I/O  
to files on that file system. "

--
Robert.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4