Subject: [nfsv4] Last Call: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gss-v2 (RPCSEC_GSS Version 2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:22:45 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 WG
(nfsv4) to consider the following document:

- 'RPCSEC_GSS Version 2 '
   <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gss-v2-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-09-02. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gss-v2-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17054&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4