Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 1
	Author(s)       : S. Shepler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-24.txt
	Pages           : 593
	Date            : 2008-08-06

This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version one,
including features retained from the base protocol and protocol
extensions made subsequently.  Major extensions introduced in NFS
version 4 minor version one include: Sessions, Directory Delegations,
and parallel NFS (pNFS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-24.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:35:45 -0400

The usual http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/draft-24/ directory seems to be
missing.

--b.

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:37:31 -0400

> The usual http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/draft-24/ directory seems to be

(Ditto for -25).

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:30:53 -0400

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:26:14AM -0500, Spencer Shepler wrote:
>
> On Aug 21, 2008, at 12:37 PM, J. Bruce Fields wrote:
>
> Apologies for the delay.  They are now posted.

Thanks, Spencer!

I'm importing these to a git repository at

	git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/nfsv41.git

for anyone that finds that useful.

--b.