Subject: [nfsv4] Review of NFSv4.1 draft 25 (through Sept 4th)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:27:50 -0500

Thanks to Mike for addressing our ADs questions/comments about
the NFSv4.1 I-D!   Given the changes made, a WG review (not last call)
is needed to make sure we are on the right track or have not
disrupted anything at this point.

Therefore, please take some time and review draft 25 and provide
comments to the WG alias.  We will let this run through Sept 4th.

The I-D is here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-25.txt

And the nifty html-ized version and link to very handy diffs is
located here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-25

Thanks,
Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4