Subject: [nfsv4] SEQUENCE operation and NFS4ERR_STALE_CLIENTID? (minorversion1-24)

From: "William A. (Andy) Adamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:50:42 -0400

Section 12.7.2.  Dealing with Lease Expiration on the Client

   If sr_status_flags from the metadata server has
   SEQ4_STATUS_RESTART_RECLAIM_NEEDED set (or SEQUENCE returns
   NFS4ERR_STALE_CLIENTID, or SEQUENCE returns NFS4ERR_BAD_SESSION and
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NFS4ERR_STALE_CLIENTID is not a SEQUENCE error.

-->Andy
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:35:39 -0400

Good point.  It think it was at one time.

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. (Andy) Adamson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nfsv4] SEQUENCE operation and
NFS4ERR_STALE_CLIENTID?(minorversion1-24)

-->Andy

---

From: "Mike Eisler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

I will fix this.

-- 
Mike Eisler, Senior Technical Director, NetApp, 719 599 9026,
http://blogs.netapp.com/eislers_nfs_blog/