Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gss-v2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPCSEC_GSS Version 2
	Author(s)       : M. Eisler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gss-v2-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-08-18

This Internet-Draft describes version 2 of the RPCSEC_GSS protocol.
Version 2 is the same as Version 1 [[Comment.1: (RFC Editor please
add reference to the RFC2203 item in the References, since xml2rfc
does not allow xrefs in abstracts)]] adds support for channel
bindings [[Comment.2: (RFC Editor please add reference to the RFC5056
item in the References)]].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gss-v2-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4