Subject: [nfsv4] FedFs meeting today

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:40:42 -0400 (EDT)

We have a meeting today at the usual time and place:

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 # 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each weeks meeting with this announcement.

+ Review action items

  [AI] James Lentini will research how to deprecate the old 
       individuals drafts.

  [AI] Renu Tewari will draft root namespace requirements.

  [AI] Robert Thurlow volunteered to draft new text for the overview and R1.

  [AI] James Lentini will draft requirements for what access an administrative 
       tool will need for junctions.

+ Continue Root Fileset Schema discussion
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4