Subject: [nfsv4] Proposed FedFS Agenda for 10/2/2008

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:58:36 -0400 (EDT)

We will be holding our weekly FedFS call today.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 # 2354843

As a reminder, all IETF contributions are governed by the IETF's Note 
Well agreement. See 

  http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

Our work to date has bee governed under this agreement. With our 
addition to the NFSv4 working group this week, Spencer asked me to 
remind everyone of this agreement.

We have the following agenda items:

+ Note Well

+ Drafts re-published as NFSv4 WG documents

+ Decomision SDSC mailing list?

+ security considerations and requirements

+ root fileset, particularly the issue of one root NSDB 
                versus multiple root NSDBs
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4