Subject: [nfsv4] Last Call: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis (RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2) to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 
WG (nfsv4) to consider the following document:

- 'RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2 '
   <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-10.txt> as a Draft Standard

An implementation and interoperability report should be available
shortly at http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-11-13. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-10.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=10329&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4