Subject: [nfsv4] Proposed FedFS Agenda for 10/9/2008

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:18:56 -0400 (EDT)

We will be holding our weekly FedFS call today.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 # 2354843

We have the following agenda items from last week:

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each weeks meeting with this announcement.

+ Review action items

  [AI] James Lentini will research how to deprecate the old 
       individuals drafts.

  [AI] James Lentini will send message to fedfs list notifying subscribers that 
       the fedfs list will be deprecated and instructing people to switch to 
       the NFSv4 list.

+ Root Fileset Schema
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4