Subject: [nfsv4] FedFS Meeting Today (10/30)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:29:55 -0400 (EDT)

We'll be meeting at the usual time and place:

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 # 2354843

On the agenda this week:

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each weeks meeting with this announcement.

+ Review action items

  [AI] James Lentini will draft requirements for what access an administrative 
       tool will need for junctions.

  [AI] Robert Thurlow will write up a thought experiment on how multiple
       namespaces would work.

+ IETF NFSv4 working group engagement: presentation proposed 
  for November meeting

+ Conclude review of Robert's text for Overview and R1

+ root fileset
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4