Subject: [nfsv4] FedFS meeeting today (1/15/009)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:42:43 -0500 (EST)

We'll be meeting at the usual time and place today:

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Please let me know if you have additional items for the agenda.

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each weeks meeting with this announcement.

+ Upcoming events

	- Connectathon

	- FAST '09 BOF

	[AI] Dan Ellard will get in touch with the FAST organizers to
	     find out about scheduling a BOF.

	Complete. Dan wrote:

	There is no rush on scheduling a BoF.  We can wait until the
	last minute.

	(although of course we need to schedule it soon enough that
	everyone knows about it so they'll show up!)

+ NSDB Protocol Document Updates

	[AI] James Lentini will check on IANA registration for the admin
	     protocol number 100205. 
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4