Subject: [nfsv4] Regarding ACL

From: "Renuka Prasad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:26:32 +0530

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:59:30 -0500

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 03:26:32PM +0530, Renuka Prasad wrote:
>      I would like to know if there is any nfs4(both client & srever)
> implementation
>      available on linux  with support for posix based ACL. Where can i refer
> for
>      installation document?

Please post linux-specific questions on [email-masked] or
[email-masked].

But yes, there is code that attempts to support posix ACLs by
translating to and from NFSv4 ACLs.)

--b.