Subject: [nfsv4] BIND_CONN_TO_SESSION argument

From: Karen Deitke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:47:41 -0700

Section 18.34.1 BIND_CONN_TO_SESSION

Shows the arguments as:

   struct BIND_CONN_TO_SESSION4args {
     sessionid4     bctsa_sessid;

     channel_dir_from_client4
                    bctsa_dir;

     bool           bctsa_use_conn_in_rdma_mode;
    };

bctsa_use_conn_in_rdma_mode and the results bctsr_use_conn_in_rdma_mode 
are described in section 18.34.3 as:

    See the CREATE_SESSION operation (Section 18.36  <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-21#section-18.36>), and the description
    of the argument csa_use_conn_in_rdma_mode to understand
    bctsa_use_conn_in_rdma_mode, and the description of
    csr_use_conn_in_rdma_mode to understand bctsr_use_conn_in_rdma_mode.

However, there is no csa_use_conn_in_rdma_mode as part of the 
CREATE_SESSION arguments.  What is the purpose of 
bctsa_use_conn_in_rdma_mode?  Is it left over from some previous draft 
that is no longer needed, or is there a purpose to it?  If so what?

Thanks,

Karen Deitke