Subject: [nfsv4] RFC3530bis-32 typo

From: Marcel Telka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:01:57 +0100

I found minor typo in RFC3530bis-32 (double "the"):

   The client MUST always accept numeric values if the security
   mechanism is not RPCSEC_GSS.  A client can determine if a server
   supports numeric identifiers by first attempting to provide a numeric
   identifier.  If this attempt rejected with an NFS4ERR_BADOWNER error,
>> the the client should only use named identifiers of the form "user@
   dns_domain".

-- 
+-------------------------------------------+
| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   [email-masked]  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   [email-masked] |
+-------------------------------------------+

---

From: "Haynes, Tom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 03:40:43 +0000

I found another ³the the² for those keeping score at home.

I am up to date with all reported changes (I.e., including Mike Kupfer's
ones.)

Draft-33 also has the changes per Martin Thompson¹s Gen-ART review.

On 3/17/14, 12:01 AM, "Marcel Telka" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>nfsv4 mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4