Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:06:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NFSv4 Minor Version 2 Protocol External Data Representation Standard (XDR) Description
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-25.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2014-05-19

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft provides the XDR description for NFSv4 minor
   version two.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tom Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:09:36 -0700

Noticed that the nfs_opnum4 was effectively being forwardly defined.

We can’t do that in the XDR, so I had to reorganize the nfsv42.x file to
push nfs_opnum4 before device_error4.

On May 19, 2014, at 3:06 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4