Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:06:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for pNFS Layout Types
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-01-30

Abstract:
   This document provides help in distinguishing between the
   requirements for Network File System (NFS) version 4.1's Parallel NFS
   (pNFS) and those those specifically directed to the pNFS File Layout.
   The lack of a clear separation between the two set of requirements
   has been troublesome for those specifying and evaluating new Layout
   Types.  As this document clarifies RFC5661, it effectively updates
   RFC5661.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/