Subject: [nfsv4] Lost (?) email about draft-ietf-nfsv4-flex-files

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 06:04:55 -0400

On May 21, I sent out a review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-flex-files-08.  In order
to avoid running afoul of size restrictions on the working group  list, I
broke it up into three messages.  These were sent to Tom, Benny and the
working group list.

Given that I haven't heard any response, I investigated and found that
these, for some reason, didn't make it to the working group list.  At
least, they are not on the list archive.

First of ll, I'd like to ask Tom and Benny whether they received these.

Secondly, I'd like to warn people that the mailing list (or maybe it is
gmail) is not very reliable and if you send something to the working group
list, you might want to check whether it actually got there.

Third, if people do want a copy of these let me know.  I'm going to resend
to the working group list but I don't have any confidence that it will work.

This document has been in working group last call for over ten months now.
Part of the reason may be lost/unreliable email.

---

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:09:10 -0400

It turns out the mail wasn't lost.  It appears that any problem was limited
to the by-date scrollable by-date index, where the entries were missing for
a while.  Anyway the entries are there now and I have no way of proving
that they were missing for a while.  Sigh!

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 6:04 AM, David Noveck <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On May 21, I sent out a review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-flex-files-08.  In
> order to avoid running afoul of size restrictions on the working group
>  list, I broke it up into three messages.  These were sent to Tom, Benny
> and the working group list.
>
> This document has been in working group last call for over ten months
> now.  Part of the reason may be lost/unreliable email.
>
>
>