Subject: [nfsv4] The Fall Bakeathon in Westford, Ma

From: Steve Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 09:06:05 -0400

Red Hat is pleased to announce the Fall NFS Bake-a-ton will be
hosted by Red Hat in Westford, MA office 
The Date: *Oct 17th - 21th*

Details and registration info:
    http://nfsv4bat.org/Events/2016/October/BAT/index.html

Again, RDMA testing will be done as well as the normal
NFSv4.x testing. 

This year I've added another hotel to the list.
    * Residence Inn Marriott - closest; w/ shuttle; full kitchen; free breakfast ($129.00)
    * Westford Regency Inn - w/bar ; w/shuttle ($105.00)
    * Hampton Inn - free breakfast ($119.00)

The block reservations all expire on *Sept 17* on month before
the event. So please book as soon as can. 

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt sizes
   * Hotel you will be staying in

I hope to see you in October!!!

steved.