Subject: [nfsv4] Early Announcement: Bake-a-thon for Spring 2019

From: Bill Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 12:25:45 -0600

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that Oracle will be hosting the Spring
2019 Bake-a-thon, hosted at the Oracle offices in Ann Arbor, MI.
The event will run from the morning of May 13th through noon on May
17th.

I will be handling the registration process, so please send me
your attendee list.  The event is free of charge, but only
individuals and organizations with legitimate testing interests
will be allowed to register.  Due to space limitations, we can
only accept the first 25 registrants.

The Oracle offices are located at:

777 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Ste. 950
Ann Arbor, MI 48108

There are several decent and reasonably priced hotels just
east of Boardwalk and south of Eisenhower.  It is an easy walk from
these to the Oracle office, but the building also has plenty of free
ground parking.

We look forward to seeing you at Bake-a-thon!

-- 
Bill Baker - Oracle Linux NFS development