Subject: [nfsv4] WGLC for draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 15:02:11 -0400

I'd like to request that we proceed with WGLC for this document, unless it
is felt that this document can be moved forward without it (I just found
out that, theoretically at least, WGLC is optional).   In any case, given
that Magnus is going to be away for a while, we could allocate a few weeks
for WGLC without delaying the document although it is hard for me to
imagine  that much time being required.

Once the working group is OK with ihis document,  I'd like to be able to
get this document considred by the IESG without undue delay.  In the past
we have had occasions in which a number of months elapse between the
completion of WGLC and IESG consideration.   I hope that we can avoid such
a situation in this case.

---

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 06:03:51 -0400

I'd like to renew this request.   It has been ten days since it was made
and I have seen no action on it and no information about any difficulties
that might prevent this from being done soon.   Please address this item as
soon as you can and give the working group some explanation if it cannot be
addressed in a timely manner (i.e. in a few days).

---

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 06:58:23 -0400

As we have had no communication from Spencer about this matter, I'd like to
ask you to see to arranging WGLC for this document
.
I know you have tended to leave such matters to Spencer but feel that, in
view of Spencer's non-responsiveness, you need to take on a more active
role, at least with regard to this matter.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns
To: spencer shepler <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Cc: NFSv4 <[email-masked]>