Subject: [nfsv4] The Fall Bakeathon in Westford, Ma (reminder)

From: Steve Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:43:49 -0400

[Just a quick reminder the bakeathon is about 2 mos out]
[we are looking forward to another excellent turnout!]
[The hotel blocks will be expiring in the middle of next ]
[month... If there are any issue please let me know ]

Hello all....

Red Hat is pleased to announce the Fall NFS Bake-a-ton will be
again hosted by Red Hat in Westford, MA office.

I've very hopeful a couple new server vendors will be
attending... and hopefully to do some new RoCE testing as
well as the usual NFSoRDMA and v4.x testing.   

The Date: *the 2ed full week in Oct (14th - 18th)*

Details and registration info:
    http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2019/Oct/BAT/index.html

I'm using the same hotels and the prices are the same
or lower. The block reservations for the Residence Inn
and Hampton Inn end on *Wed Sept 14th*

    * Residence Inn Marriott - closest; w/ shuttle; full kitchen; free breakfast 
    * Westford Regency Inn - w/bar ; w/shuttle 
    * Hampton Inn - free breakfast 

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt sizes
   * Hotel you will be staying in

Any questions... Feel free to reach out... 

I hope to see you in October!!!

steved.