Subject: [Nfvrg] CALL FOR TUTORIALS: IFIP/IEEE IM 2017

From: Kohei Shiomoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:27:39 +0900

Apologizes if you received multiple copies.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
IFIP/IEEE IM 2017
International Symposium on Integrated Network Management
Management in the Cloud and 5G Era

Lisbon // Portugal // 8-12 May 2017
http://im2017.ieee-im.org/call-tutorials 
<http://im2017.ieee-im.org/call-tutorials>

CALL FOR TUTORIALS

IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Integrated Network and Service Management (IM) is 
a primary IEEE Communications Society’s forum for technical exchange on 
management of information and communication technology focusing on 
research, development, integration, standards, service provisioning, and 
user communities. Held in odd-numbered years since 1989, IM 2017 will 
focus on the theme "Management in the Cloud and 5G Era", presenting 
recent, emerging approaches and technical solutions for dealing with 
Cloud and 5G driven systems. Tutorials are an integral part of the 
program of IFIP/IEEE IM 2017. They provide participants with broad and 
comprehensive overviews of emerging fields in management of information 
and communication technology. Experts are invited to submit half-day 
(3.5 hours) tutorial proposals.

Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:

Management of IoT and Cloud integration
Managing cloud computing and services
Management in 5G
Managing Software Defined Infrastructures
Network Function Virtualization (NFV) management
Managing converged networks and services
State of the art on wireless network management
Smart grid management
State of the art on security management
Smart devices management
Managing future networks
Green communication management

Important Dates

Tutorial proposal submission: September 30, 2016
Notification of acceptance: November 11, 2016
Final version: February 17, 2017

Submission Instructions

If you are interested in presenting a tutorial at IM 2017 please fill in 
the Tutorial Form (http://im2017.ieee-im.org/call-tutorials 
<http://im2017.ieee-im.org/call-tutorials>) and send it to the Tutorial 
Co-Chairs, Prof. Michele Nogueira ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>) and Prof. Shingo Ata 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>).

Additional Information

Once accepted, a tutorial will be held provided that there is a minimum 
audience of 7 registrants for the tutorial.
A stipend of $750 US will be offered per tutorial (to be shared among 
speakers for a particular tutorial if more than one speaker presents the 
tutorial).

For further information, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs:

• Michele Nogueira (Federal University of Paraná, Brazil)
• Shingo Ata (Osaka City University, Japan)