Subject: [Nfvrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nfvrg-service-verification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 16:20:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Function Virtualization of the IETF.

        Title           : Verification of NFV Services : Problem Statement and Challenges
        Authors         : Myung-Ki Shin
                          Ki-Hyuk Nam
                          Sangheon Pack
                          Seungik Lee
                          Ramki Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nfvrg-service-verification-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-09-06

Abstract:
   NFV relocates network functions from dedicated hardware appliances to
   generic servers, so they can run in software. However, incomplete or
   inconsistent configuration of virtualized network functions (VNFs)
   and forwarding graph (FG, aka service chain) could cause break-down
   of the supporting infrastructure. In this sense, verification is
   critical for network operators to check their requirements and
   network properties are correctly enforced in the supporting
   infrastructures. Recognizing these problems, we discuss key
   properties to be checked on NFV services. Also, we present
   challenging issues related to verification in NFV environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nfvrg-service-verification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nfvrg-service-verification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nfvrg-service-verification-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/