Subject: [NGO] FW: Request to forward the Nomcom 2007-8 Announcement to lists youmanage

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:08:56 +0200

Please consider the message below forwarded at the request of the Nomcom
chair. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshminath Dondeti [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 7:55 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Request to forward the Nomcom 2007-8 Announcement to lists
youmanage

Folks,

We have around 50 volunteers so far for Nomcom 2007-8 voting member
selection.  We need a lot more!  Not everyone subscribes to the
IETF-Announce list.  Could you please forward the announcement
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/show_nomcom_message.cgi?id=1234 to
WG, RG, BoF, Area lists that you manage?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo