Subject: [NGO] Draft Nee BOF Agenda

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:50:33 -0400

Note that actual time allotments might shift somewhat in the final
agenda.

1. Agenda Bashing (10 minutes) - Chairs
      * Agenda changes
      * Election of Scribe for Proceedings
      * Jabber Scribe

2. Go through proposed NETCONF updates 

2.1 Partial Lock RPC for Netconf (Balazs Lengyel - 20 minutes)

Proposes a capability based extension to the NETCONF protocol to lock
only a part of a configuration datastore. 
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lengyel-ngo-partial-lock-00.tx
t

2.2 Netconf XML Schema Query (Mark Scott - 10 minutes )

Defines a mechanism to retrieve a list of XML Schemas supported by a
NETCONF server.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scott-netconf-schema-query-00.
txt

2.3 Access Control  
    2.3.1  ACL data model for NETCONF (10 minutes)
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-ngo-acldatamodel-00.txt

    2.3.2 NETCONF access control profile for XACML (10 minutes)

Proposes a profile that defines how to use XACML (eXtended Access
Control Markup Language)  to provide fine-grain access control for
NETCONF commands.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-netconf-xacml-01.txt

2.4 NETCONF over TLS (10 minutes)

Describes how to use TLS to secure NETCONF exchanges.
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-tls-netconf-03.txt

2.5 Netconf Monitoring Schema  (Sharon Chisholm - 10 minutes)

Defines Netconf content via XML Schema to be used to monitor the Netconf
protocol. 
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring-00
.txt

3. Charter discussion (20 minutes) 

4. Judge consensus in the room for forming a working group (10 minutes)

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo