Subject: [NGO] Submitted I-Ds

From: "Ray S. Atarashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:49:43 +0900

Hi,

We submitted five I-Ds related detamodel. Please read and give us comments.

SOAP impementation
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-02.txt

ACL datamodel
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-ngo-acldatamodel-00.txt

VLAN datamodel
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-ngo-vlandatamodel-00.txt

Diff-serv datamodel
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-okita-ngo-diffservdatamodel-01.txt

Consideration of Architecture
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atarashi-ngo-consider-architecture-01.txt

See you in Chicago!

Ray

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo