Subject: [NNTP] Re: [ietf-nntp] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nntpext-base-24.txt

From: ken at oceana.com (Ken Murchison)
Date: Wed Oct 13 07:38:55 2004

[email-masked] wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
> This draft is a work item of the NNTP Extensions Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 	Title		: Network News Transport Protocol
> 	Author(s)	: C. Feather
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-nntpext-base-24.txt
> 	Pages		: 106
> 	Date		: 2004-9-8

Just a general comment.  The pagination of this particular revision is a
mess.  There aren't any pagebreak characters and even if I add them
between the headers and footers, some pages contain too many lines.  I
assume this is a result of some sort of software burp.  The long and
short of it is that this current document is unsuitable for printing,
when compared to other I-Ds.

I last printed -21 which was fine, so something changed in the text
generation between -21 and -24

-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

---

From: clive at demon.net (Clive D.W. Feather)
Date: Fri Oct 15 03:09:10 2004

I wrote:
> You can reverse these using the following awk script:

Or, of course, you can download the uncorrupted version from
<http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/draft24.txt>.

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |