Subject: [Nsis-imp] timer management and message formats

From: "Hancock, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:00:10 +0100

Hi implementors,

I've done some tidying and refinement of the timer handling for routing
state and messaging association management in response to some of the
open issues.

As a side effect, I would like to re-arrange the message formats (for
routing-state-lifetime and node-addressing) somewhat.

I'd be interested to get some feedback from implementors of the
consequences of these proposals. The discussion and (outline) proposals
are in the issue tracker, specifically
http://nsis.srmr.co.uk/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/nsis-ntlp-issues/issue16
http://nsis.srmr.co.uk/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/nsis-ntlp-issues/issue40
http://nsis.srmr.co.uk/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/nsis-ntlp-issues/issue41

Comments welcome (on this list or the tracker itself).

cheers,

Robert H.

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp