Subject: [Nsis-imp] NSIS/NTLP Interoperability Event before IETF in Paris

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:31:57 +0200

Hi all,

This is an announcement for the NSIS/NTLP interoperability testing
event to be held July 28 to July 30 in Paris. July 28 to July 30,
Thursday to Saturday, is right before the 63rd IETF meeting in Paris.
The interoperability venue is at the same venue as the IETF meeting
is going to be, Palais des Congres
(<http://www.palaisdescongres-paris.com/gb/index.asp>).

The interoperability event focuses on testing of the NTLP between
different implementations, but is not necessary limited to the NTLP
only.

The venue will provided by NEC and the EU IST project Eurolabs
(<http://www.ist-eurolabs.org/>).  Participation for implementers
is free of charge and only implementers are allowed to join
the event.

Further information about registration, times, shipping, modalities,
etc will be provided soon.

This event will be co-located with the interoperability testing event
of the IST MOME project (<http://www.ist-mome.org/events/interop/>)

With best regards,

    Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories [email-masked]
PGP Key at:        http://www.stiemerling.org/stiemerling_nec.gpg
WWW: http://www.netlab.nec.de

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp