Subject: [Nsis-imp] Small mistake in C.4.1 of GIMPS-05

From: "Christian Dickmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:04:10 +0200

Hi,

I think I found a small mistake in chapter C.4.1 of the GIMPS
draft (version 05).

In version 5 the Source Port and Destination Port flags of MRI
where renamed from S/D to A/B. The text however continues
refering to S and D ("If only one of S, D is set, both ...").

I hope this mailing list is the right place to report
this issue.

Christian Dickmann

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp

---

From: "Hancock, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:38:32 +0100

Hi Christian,

You can report it here (which I read) or send it direct to the editors
(of which I am one).

(And you are right that it is an error!)

You can also check out the GIMPS issue tracker at 
http://nsis.srmr.co.uk/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/nsis-ntlp-issues/index
(where you will find issue 35 contains a whole stream of issues
we found about this object format during the first informal set of
interoperability tests ...)

Thanks and keep reading ;-)

Robert H.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christian Dickmann [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: 10 April 2005 01:04
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Nsis-imp] Small mistake in C.4.1 of GIMPS-05
> 
> 
> Hi,
>