Subject: [NSIS] Updated minutes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:16:59 +0200

Hi all,

Here are the updated minutes.

John

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:35:56 -0000

I hate to be a pain, John, but these minutes seem to be *identical* to the
ones you sent out before.

Regards,

Dick Knight

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 21 December 2001 14:17
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] Updated minutes

Hi all,

John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis