Subject: [NSIS] Updated agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:08:42 +0200

Hi all,

I have had to make a few tweaks to the agenda, see below.  

br,
John

Agenda Bashing & Charter Discussion			10 minutes

Requirements of a QoS Solution for Mobile IP 		10 minutes
draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-01.txt

QoS Signaling Protocol Requirements for Wired Networking 10 minutes
draft-sarikaya-nsis-wiredreqs-00.txt 		

QoS Signalling Requirements for Wireless Networks 	10 minutes
draft-karagiannis-nsis-wireless-requirements-00.txt 	

Requirements for QoS Signaling	 			10 minutes
draft-greis-qos-signaling-requirements-00.txt 	

Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions 			5 minutes
draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-00.txt 		

Application of Integrated Services on Wireless Accesses	5 minutes
draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt

Discussion on Framework Issues				5 minutes
draft-bos-mmusic-sdpqos-framework-00.txt

Fundamental Questions Regarding End-to-End QoS		10 minutes
draft-bergsten-e2eqos-questions-00.txt		

A Network Architecture for Simplified Signaling Protocol 10 minutes
draft-pan-signal-req-00.txt		

Features of IPv6 Signaling 				5 minutes
draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-00.txt

Discussion & Wrap-up					30 minutes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis