Subject: [NSIS] IETF 53

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:49:14 +0200

Hi all,

We have been given a slot for NSIS on Tuesday Morning, 9:00 to 11:30.
I have already recieved a few requests for slots, if anyone has
anything to discuss, please send me a direct mail, with the document
to be discussed (a link will be find) and the approximate time
needed.

Please remember, IETF meetings are not to present Internet Drafts,
but to discuss open issues.  I believe that most of the time will
be given to discuss the WG document, but as there are a number of
personal submissions on requirements, it might be useful for 
those personal submissions to be discussed, especially where 
they differ from the WG document.

best regards,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis