Subject: [NSIS] Update on Conference Call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:44:43 +0200

Hi all,

I didn't mean to kill discussion on the mailing list, by checking
to see if there is interest in a conference call.  

Currently, there is interest in having a call, but I don't see 
much which needs to be discussed.  Generally, a conference call
can be helpful to resolve issues which are difficult to resolve
on the mailing list.

Currently, I assume that Marcus is diligently updating the 
requirements document.  There have been a couple of comments
on the mailing list on the draft, but without any burning 
issues, it is probably premature to schedule a conference 
call.

best regards,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Marcus Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:03:14 +0100

Yes I am updating the draft (but so far not diligently :-)
Marcus

> issues, it is probably premature to schedule a conference

--------------------------------------
Dr. Marcus Brunner
Network Laboratories
NEC Europe Ltd.

E-Mail: [email-masked]
WWW:    http://www.ccrle.nec.de/
personal home page: http://www.brubers.org/marcus