Subject: [NSIS] draft on functional protocol req

From: Marcus Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:30:33 +0100

Following the discussion of the list on requierements, where some people 
think they are too abstract and high level I put together a list, which 
might help to go forward.

I just now subitted an draft on NSIS Transport Layer Protocol (NTLP) 
Functionality. It lists functional protocol requirements, which are very 
near to a PROPOSED solution for NTLP. Naturally, the list is not exhaustive 
nor is the description long. Let us know whether this nmore the type of 
requieremnt you have in mind.

You can find it under.
http://www.brubers.org/marcus/papers/draft-brunner-nsis-ntlp-func-00.txt

Marcus
--------------------------------------
Marcus Brunner
Network Laboratories
NEC Europe Ltd.

E-Mail: [email-masked]
WWW:    http://www.ccrle.nec.de/
Phone: +49 (0) 6221 905 11 29
personal home page: http://www.brubers.org/marcus

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis