Subject: [NSIS] NSIS Interim Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 03:03:35 +0200

Dear All,

Columbia University has graciously agreed to host the NSIS Interim Meeting.

The meeting will take place between February 10th - 12th at Columbia University,
500 W 120th Street, NY, NY.

Information on hotels in the area follows.

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/information.html and 
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/etc/hotels.html

Probably the easiest is to type the address of 500 W 120th Street, NY, 
NY into Expedia. They list a number of hotels starting at $48/night 
(shared bath...). Anything on the Upper West Side (80th and above) is 
going to be either a brisk walk, a short cab ride or a short subway ride 
away.

The topics to be discussed are:

NSIS Framework
Two Layer Split
Protocol Requirements
NSIS Security Issues
Interaction with Mobility

Detailed agenda to be provided closer to the meeting.

thanks,
John
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis