Subject: [NSIS] IETF 57 Proposed Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:15:21 +0300

Hi all,

I'm trying to get organized for the next IETF already.  I have requested
2 slots.  Our goals for the meeting should be:

1) Close off remaining issues with the Framework doc
2) Close off remaining issues with the Analysis doc
3) Close off remaining issue with Security Threats for NSIS & RSVP Security Properties
4) Focused discussion on the NTLP proposal (to be issued before the meeting)
5) Way forward with the NSLPs

So, I propose the following agenda.  With regards to the NLSP protocols, I know
that there will be several individual proposals.  I would like at the meeting
to gain consensus on how to go forward with those work items. Please comment
on the proposed agenda - positive & negative comments are welcome.

John

Day 1 (2.5 hour session)

Agenda bashing - 5 minutes
WG update & charter review - 25 minutes

NTLP review - 45 minutes

Framework update / review - 30 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-fw-02.txt

Analysis document review - 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-signalling-analysis-01.txt

Security Threats for NSIS & RSVP Security Properties - 30 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-threats-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-threats-01.txt

Day 2
Agenda bashing - 5 minutes
NSLP QoS Signaling proposal - 20 minutes
NSLP MIDCOM Signaling proposal - 20 minutes
Wrap-up / other business - 15 minutes
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis