Subject: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-couturier-nsis-measure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 07:19:38 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Signaling for QoS Measurement
	Author(s)	: A. Couturier
	Filename	: draft-couturier-nsis-measure-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2003-5-28
	
This document defines SQM (Signaling for QoS Measurement), an 
architecture for QoS measurements of IP flows along their paths. The 
goal of this architecture is to configure on demand several probes, 
and to collect and coordinate the results in a multi domain 
environment, in order to determine in real time the QoS experienced 
by a flow on several nodes of its path. A new signaling is used to 
install metering and reporting states in network nodes. A 
coordination of works related to NSIS, PSAMP and IPFIX could achieve 
the SQM specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-couturier-nsis-measure-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-couturier-nsis-measure-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-couturier-nsis-measure-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.