Subject: [NSIS] nsis meeting minutes

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:58:07 +0100

hi all, 

here are the meeting minutes. please let me know if you would like to see
some changes. 

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/nsis/IETF58/

as usual you will also find pointers to the presentation slides and some
pictures.

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:26:10 +0200 (EET)

Hi Hannes, John,

I don't quite get what the first line of the Agenda Bashing says?

"Jukka's presentation on the Analysis document will be skipped. His draft 
will be resubmitted to the IESG (based on the incorporated comments)."

Mainly "resubmitted to the IESG"? Has there been a WG LC already? Weren't
you, John, supposed to initiate that during/after the Minneapolis meeting?

Regards,
Jukka

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:52:05 +0100

Hi Hannes,

thanks for taking the minutes and putting them on the web.

If have a question about the "NAT/Firewall NSIS signalling layer 
protocol" section.
There is the comment from Dave about "stacking port bindings" and I 
don't see what the intention of this comment is. Do you recall the 
exact background?

Thanks in advance,
  Martin

Am Donnerstag, 04.12.03, um 12:58 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb