Subject: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Y.1541-QOSM -- Y.1541 QoS Model for Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes
	Author(s)	: J. Ash, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-5-5
	
This draft describes a QoS-NSLP QoS model (QOSM) based on ITU-T
Recommendation Y.1541 QoS signaling requirements.  Y.1541 specifies 6
standard QoS classes, and the Y.1541-QOSM extensions include

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Ash, Gerald R \(Jerry\), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:04:43 -0500

Hi All,

Editorial updates have been made to draft "Y.1541-QOSM -- Y.1541 QoS
Model for Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes"
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt).
I added the 2 other Y.1541 classes to Section 2.1, and made editorial
updates to Section 5 (Security Considerations), Section 6 (IANA
Considerations), and Section 9 (Informative References).

I think the draft should now be ready for WGLC. 

Thanks,
Jerry   

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title		: Y.1541-QOSM -- Y.1541 QoS Model for Networks
Using Y.1541 QoS Classes
	Author(s)	: J. Ash, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-5-5

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 06:46:12 +0300

Hi Jerry, 

We need to get the QoS NSLP & QSPEC documents out first; hopefully we
can resolve the last few issues shortly and get everything through
WGLC shortly.  However, the WG can review the draft now, and all
comments
will be considered as part of the WGLC.

John

>From: ext Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 05 May, 2006 23:05
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS
>Subject: [NSIS] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt 
>
>Hi All,
>
>Editorial updates have been made to draft "Y.1541-QOSM -- 
>Y.1541 QoS Model for Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes"
>I added the 2 other Y.1541 classes to Section 2.1, and made 
>editorial updates to Section 5 (Security Considerations), 
>Section 6 (IANA Considerations), and Section 9 (Informative 
>References).
>
>This draft describes a QoS-NSLP QoS model (QOSM) based on 
>ITU-T Recommendation Y.1541 QoS signaling requirements.  
>Y.1541 specifies 6 standard QoS classes, and the Y.1541-QOSM 
>extensions include
>