Subject: [NSIS] QoS NSLP update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:14:33 +0300

Hi all,

There are 6 open issues on the NSIS QoS NSLP.  We need to resolve these.
If we don't have any comments by Friday, I will ask Jukka to update the
document and will send the document to the IESG.

thanks,
John

Open issues are found here:

http://nsis.srmr.co.uk/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/nsis-qos-nslp-issues/

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:56:31 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

Basically we are only missing a few clarifications here and there, and a 
re-write of the IANA Considerations section. Then we are done. My current 
version "12-pre2", and a diff can be found at:

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jmanner/qos-nslp/

The two major changes done were the new so-called Proxy Mode, and the QoS
NSLP now provides a bit to tell whether all nodes on the path supported
the reservation, or not, e.g., some nodes might have been totally NSIS
unaware.

Jukka