Subject: [NSIS] Looking for Volunteer to chair the NSIS WG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:35:38 +0200

John Loughney needs support in chairing the NSIS WG.

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nsis-charter.html

Therefore we are looking for volunteers interested in be a co-chair with 
John. The WG is currently trying to finish up a number of documents. So 
the major part of the work is to help ensure that issues are closed, 
updates made timely, sufficient review is performed and help progress 
the documents through the publication process. Please note that the 
position is commitment that takes a number of hours every week and the 
need for participating in the IETF meetings when the WG is meeting. So 
please ensure that you have support for that commitment before volunteering.

If you are interested please send a response to me and John and include 
the following information:
- Name
- Affiliation
- Major accomplishments and official positions within IETF. Please note 
that there are no requirement to had held any previous WG chair position 
etc.

Please send your response at the latest the 2nd of October.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund
TSV AD

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis