Subject: [NSIS] question about routing in NTLP

From: "斌斌王" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:18:05 +0800

Hi all !

I have some questions about routing in NTLP. As we know  there are two major
functions in NTLP: (1) Routing. (2) Transport.

I have read the implementation code of nsis-0.4.0. And I know that the
function of "Transport" is implementd by the GistMAEntry class, which uses
the socket classes provided in ../library/socket.

however, I have been very confused on the "Routing" function. I don't know
how it is being realized. And I realized there are many library files in
..\library\libxorp. Further more, I don't understand this words " Incoming
messages are fetched from the socket by callbacks called by
XORP(socket_events.cpp) ". What is the role of XORP as it here? how does
XORP and GIST work together?

I am looking forward someone can reply to my questions. Thank u very much!

Bestwishes!

Sky Wang
2006-9-18

-- 
journey
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:05:31 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

You should point your question to the NSIS Implementation mailist list. 
This [email-masked] list is for discussions about the standardization 
work on the protocol suite, not about specific implementations.

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp

Jukka