Subject: [NSIS] Volunteers to be IANA expert reviewer for GIST

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:43:05 +0200

Hi,

GIST (draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp) specifies some IANA managed registries where 
the policy is expert review. The expert will review any registration 
requests in those registries (and value ranges) that are under this 
policy to ensure that requests are following the rules for these 
registries and are sensible. It important that the expert reviewer can 
perform these requests in a timely manner. For more information on the 
role of IANA designated experts, see RFC 2434.

So if you have the necessary skills for this role and are interested in 
volunteering please send me an email before the 25th of September.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund
TSV AD

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:27:27 +0200

Hi,

The IESG has appointed Robert Hancock ([email-masked]) as 
designated IANA expert for GIST (draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp) effective with 
the approval of that protocol specification.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]