Subject: [NSIS] University of Coimbra NSIS implementation release

From: Luís Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:15:00 -0000

Hi all,

The new versions of the University of Coimbra JAVA NSIS implementation are
now available in our site: http://nsis.dei.uc.pt <http://nsis.dei.uc.pt/> 

You can find the implementation of the following draft versions:

            - GIST v11

            - QoS NSLP v11

            - NATFW NSLP v12

As soon as possible, a NSLP framework will be available to ease the
implementation of new NSLPs using our GIST implementation and GIST/NSLP
interface.

If you need any information or help about these implementations please
contact me.

Best Regards,

Luís Cordeiro

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis