Subject: [NSIS] QoS NSLP v. "13-pre1"

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:38:55 +0200 (EET)

Hi all,

I have done all the edits I had in my list to the QoS NSLP spec, the main 
points are in recent thread with Roland. From the url below you can find 
the current draft v. "13-pre1" and a diff to v. 12.

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jmanner/qos-nslp/

A direct link to the diff:

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jmanner/qos-nslp/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-12-from-3-pre1.diff.html

I would appreciate comments on the changes I did (what is wrong, what I 
missed, etc.).

I still have one problem with the spec, namely the way the NSLP suggests 
to handle mobility and path changes. I think we need to review that 
statement, because it seems like a "hack" (playing with the RSN value), 
and not really useful. And the interactions with GIST look partly wrong. 
The folks working on the mobility draft (me included) could comment. The 
section I'm talking about is 3.2.10, especially 3.2.10.2, in the v.12 
draft.

BR,
Jukka

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis