Subject: [NSIS] QSPEC Next Draft Version?

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:05:56 +0100

Hi,

in the DIME working group we are working on a Diameter QoS document and 
some of us believe that the QSPEC draft would provide good input with 
respect to the QoS parameter description.

When can we expect an updated draft to have some details to look at?

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Ash, Gerald R \(Jerry\), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:41:52 -0600

Hi Hannes,

The update is in progress, and is being done according to the agreements
we reached at IETF-67 and subsequently on the list.  

One unresolved issue remains on the suggestion from Roland to move QoS
class parameters to QOSM-specific specifications, RE the thread starting
at http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07158.html. 
Discussion followed at
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07194.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07195.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07206.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07207.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07209.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07212.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07213.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nsis/current/msg07220.html

There are arguments both ways, and for me the last post from Al is an
important point that I agree with.  Barring a further 'consensus' call
on this issue from the chairs, I'll proceed for now with QoS class
parameters remaining in the draft.  This can always be changed later of
course if we agree to do so.

I hope to publish the next version by next week.

Thanks,
Regards,
Jerry 

-----Original Message-----
From: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 5:06 PM
To: NSIS
Subject: [NSIS] QSPEC Next Draft Version?

Hi,

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:46:18 +0100

Hi Jerry,

thanks for the quick response and the detailed feedback.
I am looking forward to review the next version of the document.

Ciao
Hannes