Subject: [NSIS] WG status update from the chairs

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 13:14:53 +0200

Dear all,

This email is an update about the current status of the NSIS WG.

Our milestones/WG drafts:
- GIST is now again with our AD for review and later on, on its way
   to the IESG
- John and me are about to do the WG chair's review for the QoS
   NSLP and the QSPEC.
- There will be a new WG last call for the NATFW NSLP soon, right
   after submission of the latest update
- RMD, Y.1541, and Applicability Statement of NSIS Protocols in
   Mobile Environment are work in progress

Further:
- The chairs and ADs are discussing an updated list of milestones
   (i.e., mainly updated deadlines and one updated milestone)
- Upcoming IETF#70 in Vancouver:
   There will be an NSIS session of 2 hours length to discuss remaining
   issues of the "finished" milestones, such as GIST, QoS NSLP, etc.
   Plus the regular discussions on the open milestones, such as, e.g.,
   NATFW NSLP, mobility, etc.

With best regards,

   Martin

[email-masked]
NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis