Subject: [NSIS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NSLP for Quality-of-Service Signaling
	Author(s)       : J. Manner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-17.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This specification describes the NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP)
for signaling QoS reservations in the Internet.  It is in accordance
with the framework and requirements developed in NSIS.  Together with
GIST, it provides functionality similar to RSVP and extends it.  The
QoS NSLP is independent of the underlying QoS specification or
architecture and provides support for different reservation models.
It is simplified by the elimination of support for multicast flows.
This specification explains the overall protocol approach, design
decisions made and provides examples.  It specifies object, message
formats and processing rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.