Subject: [NSIS] draft-ietf-nsis-qspec and emergency-rsvp

From: Francois Le Faucheur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:56:17 +0200

Folks,

draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-21 (now expired) specifies the <Admission  
Priority> and <RPH Priority>. It also refers to emergency-rsvp in  
several places (e.g. in IANA section for extended RPH registry).

Janet indicated that changes may be in the works in regards to those.  
Could you update us on the NSIS qspec plans wrt to:
	* <Admission Priority>
	* <RPH Priority>
	* references to emergency-rsvp
?

This is so we ensure we have appropriate references back from  
emergency-rsvp to nsis-qspec.

Thank you

Francois

---

From: Janet P Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:25:38 -0400

I take it back. 

 My mind must be going.  I was confusing the NSIS documents with the DIME 
documents.

My deepest apologies for causing confusion.

Janet

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in 
delivery. 
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to 
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement 
or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such 
purpose.

Francois Le Faucheur <[email-masked]> 
10/14/2009 04:56 AM

To
"(IJ/ETH) Attila Báder" <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked], Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked], David R Oran <[email-masked]>
cc
Le Faucheur Francois <[email-masked]>, "Carlberg, Kenneth G." 
<[email-masked]>, "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>, Gorry 
Fairhurst <[email-masked]>, NSIS <[email-masked]>, Janet P 
Gunn/USA/CSC@CSC
Subject
draft-ietf-nsis-qspec and emergency-rsvp

Folks,

Thank you

Francois