Subject: [ntpwg] Funny thing happened yesterday...

From: "TS Glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:24:36 -0800

My apologies to the list - especially you Danny... but in closing out my
commentary about the license issues and to demonstrate why the list response
is wrong on the matter I posted:
---
So for those that claim that changing the license wouldn't work - a dairy in
Arvada Colorado was nailed to the cross yesterday for fraudulently
misrepresenting milk as organic. Only this time around, the folks trying to
shut these folks down did what I suggested that the NTP WG could have
done with a reasonable license. They sued the parties that are reselling
this garbage.

Those parties are Safeway, WalMart and a number of other market chains - So
let me ask - how long will that dairy be in business - I am taking bets???

 My point is that the proper setup of the license would have done just this
as well.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Organic+Milk+lawsuit&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLF

Todd Glassey

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.ntp.org/mailman/listinfo/ntpwg