Subject: [ntpwg] ntp wg meeting agenda

From: "Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:23:06 -0500

Folks,

The NTP WG meeting is:
	Wednesday, March 12, 1300-1500 (EDT)

As a reminder, the US went to daylight savings time this past
weekend. For the convenience of remote participants, the
meeting is 1700-1900 (UTC) or 1000-1200 (PDT).

The agenda is provided below. There are four updated drafts for
discussion. We need to focus on driving these drafts to
completion. These drafts are available in the Internet-drafts
repository at www.ietf.org. Also, please review the timestamp
material Dave prepared for us at:
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/stamp.html

There will be streaming audio and a jabber room to support
remote participation. Information on the audio is at: 
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/
Information on the jabber service is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html
If you wish to participate remotely, I suggest you
test to ensure these services are working for you prior to
meeting participation. 

Regards,
Karen

==============================
Network Time Protocol (ntp) WG
Wednesday, March 12, 1300-1500
==============================

Agenda:

o Administrivia (Chairs)		

o NTPv4 Protocol Specification Status (Martin)
  Document: draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-09
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-09.txt

o NTPv4 MIB Status (Elliott)
  Document: draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-04
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-04.txt

o NTP Autokey Specification (O'Donoghue)
  Document: draft-ietf-ntp-autokey-01
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-autokey-01.txt

o NTP DHCPv6 option
  Document: draft-gayraud-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-01
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-09.txt

o Wrap-up (Chairs)

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.ntp.org/mailman/listinfo/ntpwg