Subject: [ntpwg] Autokey draft

From: "David L. Mills" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:43:15 +0000

Folks,

An updated Autokey draft is now linked from the NTP Project page 
www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp.html, both in xml and txt. I've squeezed 
more fat from the document and verified correct behavior in an 
exahaustive set of scenarios and verified that it and the reference 
implementaions are consistent and do recover correctly from manufactured 
failure scenarios. I think this puppy is ready for last call.

Dave
_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.ntp.org/mailman/listinfo/ntpwg

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:10:21 -0400

After doing a *quick* review of the document, I generated and submitted 
an Internet draft based on Dave's XML file for Autokey.  Once it appears 
in the IETF draft repository, we will start a WG Last Call.

Regards,
Brian