Subject: [ntpwg] WG: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:00:40 +0100

Hi all,

today we submitted an update of the NTS draft. Basically, we only changed
the error in the formula of the cookie calculation which we introduced in
the 02 version of the draft. The other suggestions of Steven Bellovin and
other comments are currently still under consideration.

----------------------------------
Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt
Dr. Dieter Sibold
Q.42 - Serversysteme und Datenhaltung
QM-Verantwortlicher der Stelle IT-Infrastruktur
Bundesallee 100
D-38116 Braunschweig
Tel: +49-531-592-84 20
E-Mail: [email-masked]
----- Weitergeleitet von Dieter Sibold/PTB am 19.03.2014 11:54 -----

Von:	[email-masked]
An:	[email-masked]
Kopie:	[email-masked]
Datum:	19.03.2014 11:48
Betreff:	[ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-03.txt
Gesendet von:	ntpwg-bounces+dieter.sibold=[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Security
        Authors         : Dieter Sibold
                          Stephen Roettger
                          Kristof Teichel
		 Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-03.txt
		 Pages           : 24
		 Date            : 2014-03-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the Network Time Security (NTS) protocol that
   enables secure authentication of time servers using Network Time
   Protocol (NTP) or Precision Time Protocol (PTP).  Its design
   considers the special requirements of precise timekeeping, which are
   described in Security Requirements of Time Protocols in Packet
   Switched Networks [I-D.ietf-tictoc-security-requirements].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg