Subject: [ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:39:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Security
        Authors         : Dieter Sibold
                          Stephen Röttger
                          Kristof Teichel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes Network Time Security (NTS), a collection of
   measures that enable secure time synchronization with time servers
   using protocols like the Network Time Protocol (NTP) or the Precision
   Time Protocol (PTP).  Its design considers the special requirements
   of precise timekeeping which are described in Security Requirements
   of Time Protocols in Packet Switched Networks [RFC7384].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg