Subject: [ntpwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-02.txt

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 17:20:01 -0400

All,
     This version incorporates the Security Considerations text provided
by Aanchal. Please review and provide comments.

Regards,
Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-02.txt
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:18:57 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: David Mills <[email-masked]>, Brian Haberman
<[email-masked]>, David L. Mills <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Haberman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds
Revision:	02
Title:		Control Messages Protocol for Use with Network Time Protocol
Version 4
Document date:	2016-10-17
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the structure of the control messages used
   with the Network Time Protocol.  These control messages can be used
   to monitor and control the Network Time Protocol application running
   on any IP network attached computer.  The information in this
   document was originally described in Appendix B of RFC 1305.  The
   goal of this document is to provide a historic description of the
   control messages.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg