Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-roughtime-aanchal-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 09:58:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Roughtime
        Authors         : Aanchal Malhotra
                          Adam Langley
                          Watson Ladd
	Filename        : draft-roughtime-aanchal-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-01-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies Roughtime - a protocol that aims to achieve
   rough time synchronization while detecting servers that provide
   inaccurate time and providing cryptographic proof of their
   malfeasance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roughtime-aanchal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roughtime-aanchal-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-roughtime-aanchal-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-roughtime-aanchal-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/