Subject: [Ntp] NTP IWG virtual interim meeting

From: "Dieter Sibold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 20:32:25 +0100

Dear all!

This is a reminder that we shall have a virtual interim next Thursday, 
30th January, 1600 - 1730 UTC. We basically have only two updated 
drafts: the Roughtime and the Yang Data Model draft. In case you want to 
propose additional agenda topics please send them the the working group 
chairs.

Also I want to ask you to check the wiki page: 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ntp/wiki/NtpV5FeatureRequests
This page is intended to compile features that are not provided by NTPv4 
but which may be desirable for a new version of NTP. You will need a 
datatracker account to add content to this page. You can create an 
account via self service at: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/

Thanks in advance!
Dieter

---

From: Hal Murray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 16:46:20 -0800

What's the status of the NTS draft?

-- 
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 00:59:14 +0000

It has been submitted to the IESG and is awaiting AD review. Suresh has indicated that he thinks he can get to it by the end of the month.

Karen

On 1/23/20, 7:46 PM, "ntp on behalf of Hal Murray" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    

    _______________________________________________
    ntp mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ntp