Subject: [Ntp] updated agenda and call-in details for NTP WG meeting (6 April 2020, 1500 UTC)

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 13:52:53 +0000

Folks,

Here is an updated agenda for our meeting in one hour. 
Please note I have added a password to the zoom meeting details that were posted in datatracker.  

Regards,
Karen

**********
DRAFT NTP WG Agenda
==========================================================

1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing 
    Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing

2.  NTP WG Document Status Review
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/

3.  Port Randomization in the Network Time Protocol Version 4 
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-port-randomization/

4.  A Secure Selection and Filtering Mechanism for NTPv4
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-chronos/

5.  Roughtime
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime/

6.  Alternative NTP port
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port/

7.  NTS Deployment

8.  NTS Measurement and Testing

9.  NTP v5 requirements 

10. TICTOC WG Status
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/

11.  AOB

***********
Zoom details:
Topic: NTP Virtual Interim
Time: Apr 6, 2020 03:00 PM GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://isoc.zoom.us/j/778215861?pwd=QWRZRHNqaHRIN0VTcFg4ZUZRUEN0Zz09

Meeting ID: 778 215 861
Password: 090540

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,778215861# US (New York)
+13126266799,,778215861# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 778 215 861
Find your local number: https://isoc.zoom.us/u/acFGQPnJDK