Subject: [Ntp] Éric Vyncke's Yes on charter-ietf-ntp-03-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 01:03:32 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ntp-03-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ntp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we sure about “it is the most widely used time synchronization protocol” ?
What about GSM time synch ? Or even GPS the synch ? Suggest to remove this
sentence.

Nits: “will continue to to address” two ‘to’

At the end of the charter, is it “Milestones” or “Work items” ?

And the usual, milestones are not present ;-)

-éric