Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-00.txt

From: Anoop Ghanwani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:21:21 -0800

I have just posted the following draft.

Anoop

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Anoop Ghanwani and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues
Revision:        00
Title:           Multicast Issues in Networks Using NVO3
Creation date:   2012-11-30
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-00

Abstract:
   This memo discusses issues with supporting multicast traffic in a
   network that uses Network Virtualization using Overlays over Layer 3.
   It lists the various mechanisms that may be used for multicast and
   describes some of the considerations.

The IETF Secretariat